About IV Therapy
Feeling drowsy, gloomy, sore, or just not ready to take on the week is normal but can put you behind in your work or personal life. Luminary MD in Mission Viejo, California, offers a variety of IV therapy solutions loaded with vitamins to get you back to being productive during life’s inconvenient setbacks. Robert Milanes, MD, helps you determine which type of IV therapy can benefit you the most during your consultation. If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of IV therapy, call or schedule an appointment online at Luminary MD today.
What types of IV therapy are available?
Luminary MD offers several types of IV therapy. Dr. Milanes selects which formula best alleviates your symptoms. The most popular IV therapies are:
- Myers Cocktail: Based on Dr. John Myers as an intravenous classic, this is the infusion that started it all. Delivering vitamins and nutrients directly into the bloodstream, this cocktail is effective against a broad range of chronic and inflammatory symptoms and has helped thousands of patients over many decades. Myers Cocktail provides high doses of Vitamin B and C that support the immune system, cardiovascular system, and metabolism. Add a glutathione IV push at the end of this infusion to give your body an extra antioxidant kick!
- Glutathione IV Drip: Glutathione is a powerful intracellular enzyme and antioxidant that clears the body of destructive compounds and toxins. It neutralizes destructive reactive oxygen species or free radicals in the body. It has a vital role in multiple metabolic and biochemical pathways, in DNA synthesis and repair, and supports protein and enzyme synthesis and activation. No wonder it’s known as the “Mother of all antioxidants!” Add Glutathione to the end of any of our drips.
- Healthy Immunity Drip: Our Healthy Immunity drip provides high doses of intravenous vitamins and micronutrients aiding the immune system. This infusion contains a shot of Zinc and Lysine both of which have been shown to help the body fight off viral infections. This immune-boosting blend also aids blood flow to support normal wound healing and skin. Use our Healthy Immunity drip just before, during, or after a cold or flu.
- Healthy Hangover Drip: The days of the hangover are well- over! Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, and weakness associated with partying the night before are all gone! This amazing drip will have you feeling energized, hydrated, and back to normal in no time. Used in emergency departments all across the country this blend of vitamins and magnesium can be used whenever you want to quench and hydrate your cells.
- Healthy Beauty Drip: The Healthy Beauty Drip is to be used on a regular basis and is meant for those seeking beautiful, hydrated, and glowing skin. If you’re on a beauty regimen such as Botox, Hyaluronic acid injections, chemical peels, facial laser resurfacing treatment, or if you just want your skin to look its best and brightest this drip is for you. Containing Vitamins B, C, and Biotin this beauty drip will thicken hair and nails, clear skin rashes, and help reduce inflammation. Add a glutathione IV push at the end of this infusion to help detoxify your body and beautify yourself even more!
"The BEST in OC!!I have been coming to see Dr.Milanes in the past 2 years. I chose this practice because of all the great reviews and I am so glad I did. They offer the latest at a reasonable price. I’ve had treatments on my body as well as my face and have been very happy with the results!Doctor Milanes and Hanan are very knowledgeable and most importantly, they have integrity! You can trust them!!They are NOT after your money, they recommend what is best for you!I highly recommend them!!"- T.S. / Yelp / Mar 04, 2021
"Dr. Milanes is awesome! He really does listen and wants to see you feel and be healthy as well as meet your weight loss and longevity goals. Definitely recommend !"- J.K. / Google / Apr 06, 2020
"If you're looking to improve your overall health and appearance, go see Dr. Milanes. He's highly knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I always feel welcomed when I visit his office and I'm already seeing great results from several treatments he recommended."- B.C. / Google / Apr 06, 2020
"Dr Milanes is an amazing doctor. He is the definition of competence and allows patient input and dialogue. He treats you like a person and not a number. I had amazing service with friendly interaction answering all of my questions with understanding. The environment was top notch! The receptionist was very kind and the waiting room is very calming. I’ll be back soon! -Troy"- T.S. / Google / Apr 06, 2020
"Definitely best Botox experience of my life very very friendly and professional staff, in there with my husband and we both are so satisfying we’ve been greeted by the lovely Hannah who walked us through every step of the procedure and made sure our questions being answered precisely very calm and positive atmosphere in the clinic, Dr. Milanes took Exceptional time in detail into the work make sure I got exactly the amount I want it because I didn’t want to much and it’s been a few weeks after that and the results are so satisfactory I couldn’t be happier thank you so much will she definitely revisit soon"- S.B. / Yelp / May 17, 2021
What is IV therapy?
IV therapy is a method of getting the nutrients you need the most into your body quickly. During IV therapy, Dr. Milanes connects an IV bag full of vitamins and nutrients to your arm.
There are several types of IV therapies, each with a particular set of symptoms it can best remedy.
What are the benefits of IV therapy?
IV therapy has a surprisingly long list of potential benefits. The effectiveness may vary from person to person, but you’re likely to get some benefit from the high concentration of vitamins being administered all at once.
Benefits of IV therapy include:
- Pain relief
- Headache relief
- Mood improvement
- Insomnia relief
- Energy boost
- Glowing skin
After an IV therapy appointment, you’ll likely feel energized and ready to take on the day. The effects you notice typically last for 2-4 days, but the vitamins stay in your system for several weeks.
Whether you need a boost in energy, immunity, or motivation, Luminary MD has an IV drip to pick you up.